Graphic Tees, Art Prints & More
What is ITWIDL?
Our mission is dead simple; make it quick, easy and affordable to be an individual. Think state-of-the art tshirt printing equipment, quality products and kick arse staff that know the business back to front, inside out (that was a t-shirt pun, people!). You’re savvy. You don’t want to be told what to wear. You’ve got ideas of your own. Good ones. And that is precisely where we come in. We offer a super user-friendly resource for designing and printing customised shirts online.
Our printing processes:
DTG PrintingDirect to garment printing, also known as DTG printing is the process of printing on textiles and garments using customized inkjet technology. Digital printing requires specialty inks that are applied to the garment directly and are absorbed by the fibres.
- No minimum orders!
- Full colour, photographic quality printing
- Quick turnaround
- Soft finish on prints
- Personalized shirts at an affordable price
SREEN PrintingTo put it simply, screen printing is a method of printing on garments and apparel where ink is pushed through a design that has been cut out of a piece of cloth (a ‘screen’) and stretched across a frame. Each colour requires a new screen. The garment or apparel is then put through a heat tunnel to cure the ink.
- High quality durable prints
- Suitable for all kinds of apparel including t-shirts, bags, hats and other promotional material
- Extremely cost effective and economical for large orders
- No limitations on thickness and nature of the material
Sublimation Printing: is a computer printer which uses heat to transfer dye onto materials such as a plastic, card, paper, or fabric. It’s the best way to get high quality resolution!
It is critical to us that we add real value to the environment and to this aim we have developed an environmental management plan that includes the following practices:
- Ensure customer orders are interpreted correctly to prevent wastage
- Practice waste management, including the reuse, recycling and disposal of inks and other solutions required in the printing process
- Continuous staff training and supervision
- Actively reduce the use of energy and water if not required
- Provide a safe and clean working environment for staff to improve productivity
- Reuse packaging received from suppliers and other third parties
We’ve got standards. So, if you’re not happy, neither are we, feel free to get in touch with any concerns or questions.